- BBB: A Rating – 0 Complaints in the last twelve months
- TRUSTLINK – 151 Reviews (5/5 Stars)
- BCA: A Rating – 0 Complaints in the last three years
- TRUSTPILOT – 41 Reviews (9.4/10)
- Google Reviews: 4 Reviews (5/5 Stars)
- Member of ICTA (The Industry Council for Tangible Assets)
- Fully Insured Storage
- Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8AM – 6PM
- Official Website: AdvantageGold.com
→ Check out this video below and get a grasp of what the company is really about:
Advantage Gold is a relatively new Gold IRA company established in 2014 – based in Los Angeles, CA. They are experts when it comes to rolling over your retirement account to a Gold IRA. They are known in the industry for their exceptional customer support and the education they offer through the rollover process.
Pros and Cons Of Advantage Gold
|A+ BBB Rating - 0 Complaints||Fairly New Company|
|Educate their Clients||Lower Review Count Than Regal Assets|
|Member of ICTA|
|TRUSTLINK 5 Star Rating|
|BCA - A Rating - 0 Complaints|
|Full IRA Department|
|Team of Gold IRA Experts|
If you are considering Advantage Gold, I can give them my personal recommendation. Just like Regal Assets they have nothing but outstanding customer reviews.
- They specialize in first time buyers – if you are a new buyer, then they definitely offer the best support for newcomers. They leave “no stones unturned” when it comes to education you about the gold IRA rollover process.
- Flawless company history and experience – over the past few years, they have made a name for themselves and still strive to making their service even better. Their team comprises of leading gold IRA experts who had many years of experience before joining their team.
- Customer Service & Support – one of the best in the business! The only other company that I can safely say is as good as Advantage Gold is Regal Assets.
Many of the gold IRA companies try to sell you collectable coins or other precious metals that earn them a higher commission. With Advantage, they really make sure to educate you and give you all the options you have as a precious metals IRA account owner. They ALWAYS put their clients first and don’t use high pressure sales tactics.
They let the results speak for themselves!
You might also want to read our full review of the top precious metals IRA companies.