Welcome to MineWeb.net – #1 source for buying gold & silver bullion bars, rounds and coins + cryptocurrency
You might have been asking yourself how to protect your wealth in today’s volatile economic landscape. The good thing is, you have come to the right place. Many of the worlds top investors, national banks and even governments are investing in gold and other bullion metals because it makes a great investment for a well diversified portfolio.
We launched mineweb.net as a website where people like you can get all the information one might need before investing in physical bullion metals. We would like to highlight the fact that one of the safest and most efficient way for Americans to invest is to convert their 401k, IRA, Annuity or any other eligible retirement plan to a gold backed IRA. This process is also known as a gold IRA rollover.
What are the benefits of a Precious Metals IRA (also know as a Gold IRA Rollover)?
When the market collapsed in 2008 it was a wake up call for many people, including some of the biggest American investors. Real estate prices plummeted overnight. You couldn’t rely on Stocks and Bonds anymore and major currencies value dropped by staggering numbers. Any traditional investment that was once deemed as trustworthy, literally shattered those beliefs overnight. Governments and banks started looking for a way to protect themselves from market volatility and precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium were the best options.
Why Buying Physical Gold is a smart retirement decision?
Having a different portfolio is a standard must among the most crucial elements of a money related arrangement that is strong, this is something that any portfolio strategist will let you know. Instead of tying all your investments into a single place, make sure that they are spread out. The great thing about having a wicker basket laden with brilliant eggs is that despite what was specified by Forbes: “In order to stand out, a financial specialist portfolio must consist of at least two to three percent gold…for the most part, individuals tend to be inadequately enhanced and usually when they take a look back at the minutes in which more cash has been lost then they actually want to recall it is generally due to the fact that the positions they held were undiversified and with instruments that went south. The best way to secure riches is through enhancement and a decent element for that is gold.”
- Great Returns
Incredibly long returns have been reliably offered by gold. The decade following the year 2001, the metal increased in its cost from a low $255 to a much higher $1900, the return was of 745%. Of course, as with any benefit, costs fluctuate, yet the profitability rate that gold has demonstrated after some time has been astonishing.
- Gold Provides Security
Truly, in times of vulnerability with respect to the estimation of coin, markets have moved toward safe resources, for example, gold. Since 2008, national banks far and wide have made phenomenal strides, for example, Quantitative Easing, to climate the money related emergency. No one is very certain what the long haul repercussions of those strides will be. Gold offers a strong fence against expansion or debilitating coin since it keeps up its inherent quality.
- Demand for gold
In 2010, India and China swallowed up over a large portion of the world’s gold, and in the initial nine months of 2013 alone, they purchased an aggregate 1,500 tons of this valuable metal. That pattern isn’t going anywhere at any point in the near future, which means the sooner you purchase, the better.
- The supply of gold is limited
Since gold isn’t something that can be fabricated or printed like cash, its business sector supply is dictated by mining and by national banks purchasing and offering their stores. It takes a decent five to ten years to put new gold mines into creation, so the supply doesn’t vacillate uncontrollably.
Since the Gold Standard was abandoned this happened:
The 4 Most Common Questions People Ask Us
IRA Setup Fees and Storage Fees
Some IRA companies charge extra fees for the first year with other administration fees while others don’t. There are many companies that have a scaled fees in place – which can cost you a lot when your account grow.
Be very careful, ask them about the EXACT fee structure! The last thing you want is to have additional fees when your account value increases or you add additional funds. Some companies even have a “hidden” scaled fee – once you go over the flat fee limit you get charged extra. This alone can cost you thousands of dollars over the course of your storage duration. Go with the flat fee storage with the company we recommend below. They will pay for the administration fees for the first year.
What Type Of Precious Metals Should I Invest In?
You need to make sure you invest in the right type of precious metals that are IRA approved and choose a trusted IRA custodian that can offer you the best secure storage. Currently only certain gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion and coins are allowed to be held in a IRA account.
You should be extra careful about sales representatives trying to push one type of metal. It varies from company to company but most of the time they try to sell whatever they get a higher commission on and don’t work in your best interest. There are a lot of reviews of people who were taken by this!
Does the company you are considering offer a buy-back program. If so, what are the terms and conditions? What value will you get in return? Make sure you are comfortable with the company you choose when buying as well as liquidating your assets.
Common Drawbacks and Decisions
If you don’t do your due diligence and choose the wrong company it can cost you additional fees and create a headache through their time consuming process. Most companies take more than 30 – 90 days to deliver in some cases. Make sure you choose a reputable company with the best gold IRA experts and consult with a professional.
Here are a few things to look for in a winning gold IRA company:
- Track record. How long have they been in business, and what is their reputation? What are customers saying about them? Regal has over 800 verified client testimonials and they keep growing by the day.
- A lot of gold IRA companies take their name off of the account once the transaction is complete (sounds crazy, but it happens). Do the gold IRA companies you’re considering continue to work with you even after the transaction is complete? Regal Assets have never removed themselves from a clients account once the transaction is complete because they understand that is when the relationship begins.
- What about segregated storage? Do other IRA companies you are talking with offer secure, segregated storage, yet at the same time give you the ability to have your gold in just 3-5 days if a financial meltdown occurs? Regal ship metals out the same day a request is made fully insured and discretely to your front door.
- Are you charged additional fees when you sell your metals back? Will you be able to sell back your metals when the time comes? In our entire time of business they have never charged a client a fee for liquidating their metals and more importantly have never refused to buy back a clients metals.
- Are you paying any dues for the first year on your gold IRA? Since Regal Assets started in the business they have waived all first year dues for the client.
Here are top 3 complaints from rating websites
1. People feel like they were taken by a fast talking sales representative who wants just one thing – their commission on your purchase!
2. Aggressive sales tactics. Sales representatives calling every day pushing people to make a decision as soon as possible. We understand that they are working for those commissions but they shouldn’t rush you in a decision if you feel like you are not 100%. Most clients invest anywhere from $30,000 – $250,000 which is their ENTIRE life savings worth. Clients want throughout answers and peace of mind before making that final decision. This is one of the reasons we recommend Regal Assets to take you by the hand through the gold IRA rollover. Their reputation is outstanding – all from real customer experiences.
3. Representatives pushing and recommending precious metals that get them a higher payout instead of benefiting clients. There is a major difference between a gold investor, and a gold collector. As a gold investor, your goal should be to get the most IRA approved gold coins or bars for as close to spot price as possible to maximize your investment. Sounds simple enough, right? The only problem is many gold companies don’t want you to buy these types of coins and bars, because they make way more money (and higher sales commissions) by selling you collectible coins at a premium price. In fact, by buying these rare “collector coins” (we also refer to them as “fancy bullion”) many gold investors will end up owning 30-50% LESS gold than they think, and have gold that is harder to liquidate in a time of crisis. It happens everyday to hardworking investors just like you.
These complaints come from clients who felt like the weren’t given the right advice from the beginning. Ask yourself, when it is time to sell your assets, will they treat you the same? Treat you with respect and fairly? Do they even have a buy-back program? Do your due diligence!
Which Company Do We Recommend when buying gold online?
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
As you start getting acquainted with us, you’ll see we do things a bit different around here. We focus on education, and avoid high-pressure sales tactics.
In fact, if you have a question, all that you have to do is contact us, or pick up the phone and give regal assets a call. We are here to educate you, and guide you through the sometimes turbulent waters of precious metals investing.
Also, bashing our competition isn’t really our way of doing things.
That being said…
Sometimes you have to address things that are a little uncomfortable, and I would be doing you a huge disservice if we didn’t talk about the unfortunate elephant in the room.
After all, we feel it’s our job to make sure that you don’t become the next victim of a gold scam, which is why we’ve created a free gold scams report for you to download at the bottom of this page.
While I encourage you to read the entire page, I do want to go ahead and let you know about an unethical practice that we’ve seen occurring more and more in the precious metals industry.
Right now you’re probably thinking “but I’m smart, I’ll never fall for it!” Hopefully you’re right.
The bottom line is this…
Stay away from “rare” or “collector” coins if your primary goal is to buy gold as an investment…it’ll be one of the best decisions you ever make.
We’ve already talked about gold investment scams and the corruption on Wall Street.
Depressing topics…I know.
That’s about to change though, because today we’re getting to the heart of the matter and discussing something really…no let me correct that…extremely important.
Selecting the right gold IRA company to work with.
You certainly have a myriad of options. A simple Google search and you’ll find dozens, if not hundreds of brokers who are ready to take your cash and give you a stack of gold for it.
But not so fast…
Do you know the details that separate the top gold IRA companies from the scammy gold brokers that will probably be out of business this time next year? No? Well, then the next few sentences are going to help you make the best decision for you, your family, and ultimately your retirement account. These are just a few of the things you must know before selecting a gold IRA company to work with (there are many, many more), and I am here to help. While gold firms go out of business each and every year in the United States (leaving their customers hanging in the balance), Regal Assets have been here for over a decade, and they’re proud of that.
Read more in our in-depth review of the two top companies that earned our stamp of approval:
Read this -> 401k to gold IRA rollover guide, if you are looking for more information on the rollover process itself.
In the past year, cryptocurrencies have gained a lot of traction. Bitcoin has risen above the expected levels as well as other alt-coins. Some companies are offering a bitcoin IRA.
If you are more on the trading side, you need to know how to trade effectively and with profit. If you don’t want to learn everything by yourself, you can check out this proven mentorship program – more in the Bitcoin Mentor Club Review