- BBB: A+ Rating – 0 Complaints in the last twelve months
- TRUSTLINK – 310 Reviews (5/5 Stars)
- BCA: AA Rating – 0 Complaints in the last three years
- TRUSTPILOT – 380 Reviews (9.9/10)
- Google Reviews: 36 Reviews (4.8/5 Stars)
- Member of ICTA (The Industry Council for Tangible Assets)
- Fully Insured Storage
- Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8AM – 6PM
- Buyback Policy: Instant
- Official Website: AdvantageGold.com
- Phone Number: (855) 300-6701
Advantage Gold is a relatively new Gold IRA company established in 2014 – based in Los Angeles, CA. They are experts when it comes to rolling over your retirement account to a Gold IRA. They are known in the industry for their exceptional customer support and the education they offer through the rollover process.
Pros and Cons
|A+ BBB Rating - 0 Complaints||Fairly New Company|
|Educate their Clients||Lower Review Count Than Regal Assets|
|Member of ICTA|
|TRUSTLINK 5 Star Rating|
|BCA - A Rating - 0 Complaints|
|Full IRA Department|
|Team of Gold IRA Experts|
- They specialize in first time buyers – if you are a new buyer, then they definitely offer the best support for newcomers. They leave “no stones unturned” when it comes to education you about the gold IRA rollover process.
- Flawless company history and experience – over the past few years, they have made a name for themselves and still strive to making their service even better. Their team comprises of leading gold IRA experts who had many years of experience before joining their team.
- Customer Service & Support – one of the best in the business! The only other company that we can safely say is as good as Advantage Gold is Regal Assets.
Many of the gold IRA companies try to sell you collectable coins or other precious metals that earn them a higher commission. With Advantage, they really make sure to educate you and give you all the options you have as a precious metals IRA account owner. They ALWAYS put their clients first and don’t use high pressure sales tactics. They let the results speak for themselves! If you would like to learn more, feel free to visit Advantage Gold’s website or request their FREE gold investment IRA guide.